Mimic CX200 Internet Camera
ASUS Mimic CX200 features a Windows-based software that allows the user to archive streaming video directly to the hard-drive. The same software also allows the user to monitor multiple cameras on one screen.
- Built-in Web Server.
- LCD display shows the IP address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway.
- Support up to 30 Remote Viewers for each camera.
- Allow up to 8 user accounts and passwords.
- Extra 1 USB port for PC camera.
- Motion JPEG streaming video.
- PoE(Power over Ethernet) support.
ASUS Mimic CX200 as a Remote Surveillance System:
Once ASUS Mimic CX200 is installed, the user can check any of the connected PC cameras using a standard web browser. The user can monitor and control these cameras simply by entering the IP address shown on the LCD into a Browser.
ASUS Mimic CX200 Internet Camera. Maximum video resolution: 640 x 480 pixels, Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 60 °C, Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%. Color of product: Silver, Sensor type: CMOS. Display: LCD, Minimum system requirements: ActiveX Sun Java, Compliance industry standards: IEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEE802.3af