GeForce™ 7900 GTX, PCI-E, 512MB DDR3, TV-Out, 2x DVI, HDTV
ASUS Splendid Video Enhancing Technology (NEW!)
Splendid is a breathtaking innovation that brings the video viewing experience on PC to the next level. Built into the driver of ASUS graphics cards, Splendid Video Enhancing Technology detects activation and usage of video applications and automatically optimizes image quality for the best visual result.
ASUS GameFace Messenger™(NEW!)
ASUS innovative GameFace technology: real time audio/video communication feature elevates the interactive gaming experience by enabling point-to-point video conferencing functions and online gaming to take place simultaneously. Now integrated with a Instant Messenger Client to enhance communication inside and outside of the game battles.
Just like people who share their lives and thoughts on blogs, expert gamers often want to show off their perfectly executed strategies and five-hit combinations to other gamers. GameLiveShow is another innovative feature incorporated in ASUS graphics cards that is created to allow gamers to stream broadcast their gaming experience live over the Internet. Other players can now go online to check out how you expertly beat the whole game.
ASUS GameReplay (NEW!)
Practice makes perfect, and that holds true in gaming as well. For popular LAN (local area network) party team games such as Counter Strike and Unreal Tournaments, strategy is the key to victory. GameReplay records your gaming experiences into MPEG4 video files so that your team can review all the moves and tactics later on to get better for the next tournament. The recorded files can also be used as screen savers or posted on blogs.
ASUS Video Security™ Online
Powerful utility for users to flexibly build their own security systems to monitor a specified location and detect any environmental change. Now it supports remote monitor function through Internet.
ASUS OSD (OnScreenDisplay)
Diversified connectivity, including dual DVI-I (convertible to VGA), dual VGA, HDTV-out
High-quality TV output for big screen gaming or presentations
Graphics Chip Key Features
- Built for Windows Vista™-- the next-generation operating system (OS) from Microsoft®
- Third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista
- Delivers best possible experience when running the Windows Vista 3D graphical user interface
- New OS supported by renowned NVIDIA® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) for maximum stability and reliability
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology delivers high-quality VMR pipeline for best-in-class video for Windows Vista
- Powered by the world's most powerful GPU nVida® GeForce™ 7900 GTX
- NVIDIA SLI™ Technology. Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on over 60 top PC games.
- NVIDIA UltraShadow™ II technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games.
- NVIDIA® CineFX™ 4.0 engine. Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 4.0 technology. The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultrarealistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightningfast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA® nView™ multi-display technology. Provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
- Digital Vibrance Control 3.0 Technology
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
- On-Chip Video Processor. Delivers unmatched video performance, features, and quality.
- PureVideo: combination of high-definition video processor and video decode software delivers unprecedented HD video, stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Microsoft® DirectX 9, Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0 support
ASUS EN7900GTX/2DHT. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Processor frequency: 650 MHz, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256 bit, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz. Bundled software: KING KONG Xpand Rally Virtual Drive ASUS DVD Media & Show Power Director 3 ASUS Driver & Utilities