AT-8000S/16 16-port 10/100TX L2 / 10/100/1000T (RJ-45)
installation and exceptional reliability,this 10/100 switch comes with one gigabit uplink port with the option of the integrated Copper
10/100/1000 port or a 100 or 1000 SFP slot for fiber connectivity.
Easy,Well Known Management
- Industry Standard CLI
- Simple intuitive,full features Allied Telesis Web Interface
- Secure encrypted WEB and CLI management with SSH v2 and SSL
Affordable Truly Stackable 10/100 Switching Platform
- Single IP address Stack management
- 4Gig Resilient Ring Stacking Architecture
- Across Stack Link Aggregation
- Across Stack VLAN configuration
- Across Stack Port Mirroring
- Redundant standby stack master
All the QoS Needed in the Wiring Closet for Today’s Voice and Data Networking
- 8 Priorities assigned to 4 queues
- 802.1p for Layer 2 QoS
- DSCP (Diffserv) for Layer 3 QoS
- 802.1p to DSCP remarking traffic ready for transport to the Layer 3 core of the network.
Securing the Network at its Most Vulnerable Point
- 802.1x and RADIUS network login:for advance control of user authentication and accountability.
- Guest VLAN:to ensure visitors or unauthorized users connect only to services defined by IT.E.g. Internet.
- TACACS+:for ease of management security administration
Small Form Factor
- Standalone switch for remote locations or where stacking is not required.
- Silent operation (fanless)
Allied Telesis AT-8000S/16 Layer 2 Managed Fast Ethernet Switch. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Maximum data transfer rate: 1 Gbit/s. Weight: 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg). Management platform: Web, CLI, Telnet, Serial, SNMP v1 & v2c, RMON 1, Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.18 x 9.07 x 1.7" (30 x 230.5 x 43.2 mm), Packet transfer speed: 1488000pps