Intel Cooler Socket 775
The Ultra Quiet AK-961 is a high performance heatpipe cooler for Intel P4 LGA 775. 3 hi-level copper heatpipe technology is utilised and ensures rapid heat transfer. 52 fine-fin aluminium heatsink guarantees efficient heat dissipation. A copper base is used for maximum heat absorption. Blue open frame fan contains 4 hi-bright blue LEDs. The illuminated 4 hi-bright LEDs add colour to your CPU and case. New open frame fan design provides increased air input and better airflow. The AK-961 uses INTEL approved power management (PWM) with auto fan control. The PWM fan speed is regulated by CPU usage. This means under normal operating conditions, the CPU fan speed is relatively low. Intel reference push-pin retention is used for safe attachment.
- 3 hi-efficiency copper heatpipes ensure rapid heat transfer.
- A copper base is used for maximum heat absorption.
- 52 fine-fin heatsink gives efficient heat dissipation.
- Blue open frame fan contains 4 hi-bright blue LEDs.
- Ultra quiet open frame PWM fan.
- New open frame fan design provides increased air input & better airflow.
- Intel reference push pins for reliable retention.
- Evolutionary hi-performance Akasa AK-460 thermal compound pre-applied.
Akasa Intel Cooler Socket 775. Supported processor sockets: LGA 775 (Socket T), Compatibility: INTEL LGA 775. Material: Aluminium & copper. Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.15 x 3.15 x 1" (80 x 80 x 25.4 mm), Power requirements: 12V, Rotational speed: 500 RPM