EVO Blue Heatpipe
Designed for AMD Athlon 64, Socket 754, 939, 940 & AM2
Designed for Intel P4 LGA 775, Core 2 Duo
EVO blue utilises enhanced heatpipe technology for rapid and even heat transfer. 6 precision embedded hi-capacity heatpipes and 52 high density aluminium fins for ultimate heat dissipation. The copper base facilitates more efficient heat absorption. Hi-air pressure is delivered by 92mm hi-performance quiet fan with crystal blue blades. 4-blue LED embedded in translucent fan duct to add colour to your CPU and case. EVO blue is a multi-platform device for both Intel and AMD sockets. A fan speed control unit is supplied giving RPM choice to the user.
How do heatpipes work?
The heatpipe is filled with vapourisable liquid.
Heat is absorbed in the evaporating section.
Fluid boils to vapour phase.
Heat is released from the top section via the fins; vapour condenses to liquid.
Liquid is returned to the evaporating section.
- 6 embedded copper heatpipes provide rapid and more even heat transfer.
- 52 hi-grade aluminium fins ensure optimum cooling.
- Copper base and aluminium heatsink maximise thermal performance.
- 4 blue LED embedded in stylish translucent fan duct.
- Hi-air pressure delivered by 92mm quiet fan with crystal blue blades.
- Fan controller is supplied to adjust fan speed.
- Multi platform application for both Intel & AMD sockets.
Akasa EVO Blue Heatpipe. Compatibility: Intel LGA 775 AMD Athlon 64 socket 754,939,940 & AM2. Material: Aluminium & copper. Dimensions (WxDxH): 4 x 3.69 x 2.67" (101.7 x 93.6 x 67.8 mm), Power requirements: 12V, Rotational speed: 600 RPM