ACER Projector PD523 XGA / 2.4kg / 2000:1 / 2400 ANSI LUMENS / 31db
- With the splendid brightness of 2400 ANSI lumens, the PD523 projects high-quality images in well-lit rooms or at a distance of 12 metres from the screen.
- Delivering superb clarity, the PD523 displays vivid pictures at a native 1024 x 768 XGA resolution.
- Featuring a contrast ratio of 2000:1, the PD523 shines with sharper images and more vibrant colours.
- Running at incredibly quiet noise levels (a mere 27 dB in ECO mode), the PD523 provides theatre-style audio enjoyment.
- Featuring lower power consumption and almost-silent operation, economy (ECO) mode enables highly productive meetings as well as extending lamp life to 3000 hours.
State-of-the-art video performance
- With P-Scan (Progressive Scan) technology, the PD523 offers excellent film-like video quality.
- The PD523 is HDTV compatible, supporting 720p or 1080i and a 16:9 aspect ratio, enhancing your home entertainment pleasure.
- Offering three versatile display modes (PC, movie, user-defined), the PD523 is primed for optimum performance in any situation.
Quick setup and friendly operation
- Simply plug and play with a +/- 16 degree digital keystone correction that automatically engages without manual tuning, ensuring a perfect presentation every time.
- An intelligent OSD (On Screen Display) menu helps you operate with ease.
My start-up screen
- Display your corporate start-up image when making presentations -- impress your audience straight away!
Acer PD523. Projector brightness: 2400 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: XGA (1024x768). Service life of lamp: 2000 h, Bulb power: 200 W, Lamp type: UHP. Vertical scan range: 56 - 85 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 31.5 - 100 kHz. Power consumption (typical): 265 W. Weight: 5.29 lbs (2.4 kg)