312MHz, MS Pocket PC 2003 English version, 64MB RAM, 64MB Flash, 3.5"TFT, USB, Serial, SD/MMC, CFII, Rechargeable 1060mah battery, IrDA, Bluetooth 1.2, 802.11b Wireless Lan
- Built-in infrared and Bluetooth® 1.2 permit effortless sharing of data between all mobile devices
- An Intel® PXA272 312MHz mobile processor with Intel® XScale® technology optimises power consumption for extended battery life - without sacrificing performance.
- 64MB of system memory and 64 MB of flash ROM afford plenty of storage space for user applications and documents.
- Integrated USB Host 1.1 supplies users the choice of plugging in commonly-used USB devices such as flash card readers and optical drives.
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 2003 Second Edition features a host of innovations such as Landscape mode and improved web browsing.
- CF Type II and SD/MMC (with SDIO feature) expansion slots are compatible with a multitude of expansion cards, for a wide variety of add-on capabilities.
Designed with the user in mind, Acer's n50 Handheld is the perfect companion for busy professionals. Essential wireless technologies such as 802.11b WLAN and Bluetooth® are built-in for maximum portability, and a thorough suite of software applications is guaranteed to increase productivity. With a sleek design that reflects the best qualities of its user, the n50 Handheld is simply invaluable.Grasp success - fly high with the Acer n50 Handheld!
Acer n50. Display diagonal: 3.5", Display resolution: 240 x 320 pixels, Display: TFT. Internal memory: 64 MB, Flash memory: 64 MB. Processor frequency: 312 MHz, Built-in processor: PXA272. Bundled software: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE. Speakers: Mono