WorkCentre 5645 Digital Copier engine base with 2 sided copying, 100 sheet bypass tray, 2 x 500 sheet flexible paper trays, stand and 100 sheet automatic duplex document feeder (needs output device).
- Easier and faster development of custom user interface software than most competitors because the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) is based on web standards.
- Comprehensive scanning solutions are available to meet any office need. Competitive scan offerings are more limited.
- Faster processor (1.4 GHz) on the WorkCentre 5645/5655 than competitive products.
- Larger-capacity standard DADF (100 sheets) than competitive products to handle larger print jobs.
- Faster scanning speed (up to 60 ipm) than competitive products.
- Xerox SMARTsend™ scan capture and distribution software (optional) has valuable features that competitive products don't have.
- Higher-yield consumables for fewer interruptions and less hassle than competitive products.
- Less downtime with SMart Kit™ components that users can easily replace themselves. Competitive products require calls for service to do this.
- Network Server Fax and Internet Fax are standard on the WorkCentre 5645/5655 Copier/Printer/Scanner models versus optional on competitive products.
- Faster scan transmissions and reduced network load than competitive products with JBIG 2, MRC, and optimized scan compression to match the scanned input.
- Fastest effective print speed speed in the industry due to the advanced design of the Xerox SMart Controller.
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform™ (EIP) allows document-related software applications to be accessed on the user interface to improve workflow and minimize time at the device.
- True multitasking with the power to copy, print, scan, or fax while other jobs are running.
- Finish documents in-house with hole punching, stapling, folding, and booklet making so they’re ready for immediate distribution.
Xerox WorkCentre 5645 S. Print technology: Laser, Printing: Colour printing, Copying: Colour copying. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 45 ppm, Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Time to first page (black, normal): 3.4 s. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Scanner type: Flatbed. Fax coding methods: JBIG