Hosted Email Security v2, Competitive Upgrade, 6-10 users, 12 months
Continuously updated protection stops spam and advanced threats before they reach you
Trend Micro™ Hosted Email Security is a no-maintenance cloud solution that delivers continuously updated protection to stop spam, malware, spear-phishing, and advanced targeted attacks before they reach your network. It protects Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, and other hosted and on-premises email solutions. Email Encryption is included in the base offer.
Stops spam and targeted attacks
- Helps you reclaim productivity and bandwidth;
- Rated #1 for stopping spam and phishing attacks, achieving the highest catch rates in independent competitive tests by Opus One;
- Blocks over 99%+ spam blocking with no more than .0003% false positives and zero email-based viruses;
- Protects organizations from spear-phishing and advanced targeted attacks.
- Helps free your time so you can focus on business matters;
- Requires no maintenance required since Trend Micro experts continuously implement all updates, patches and hot fixes 24x7;
- Allows end users, not IT staff, to manage the spam quarantine.
Gives you peace of mind
- 100% service availability with no more than one minute of mail delivery latency;
- World-class data centers in North America and Europe with multiple data privacy certifications including SAS 70 Type ll and ISO 9001;
- Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ cloud-based global threat intelligence rapidly identifies new threats and continuously improves protection against known threats;
- 24x7 technical support that gives you extra piece of mind.
Rated #1 and already protects more than 50,000 companies worldwide
With core technologies rated #1 for stopping spam and blocking malware, Hosted Email Security protects more than 50,000 companies in more than 110 countries worldwide, and includes an industry-leading money-back Service Level Agreement. A top analyst pick, Trend Micro was named a leader in in IDC MarketScape for worldwide messaging security in 2013.
Protects against spear-phishing and advanced targeted attacks
Trend Micro Hosted Email Security provides protection against targeted attacks with enhanced social engineering attack protection, web reputation, new detection engines, and cloud-based threat analysis to block highly targeted email attacks by using exploit detection and sandboxing. Learn how Hosted Email Security prevents targeted attacks.
By stopping spam and viruses before they reach your network, you can extend the life of your existing infrastructure. This means lowering the costs associated with your network, your mail server, and your current email security product.
Reduces maintenance burden
Hosted Email Security is continuously updated 24x7 by Trend Micro's worldwide team of security experts. It's a "no maintenance required" solution that—according to customer surveys—can cut the number of hours you spend on email security maintenance by as much as 50%.
Reducing infrastructure costs and maintenance requirements leaves you more time to implement critical projects like voice over IP, adding mail server capacity, or securing your increasingly mobile workforce. And Hosted Email Security also includes an industry-leading Service Level Agreement that commits us to 100% uptime.
Automatically encrypts email
Don't rely on end users to secure vital data. With policy-based encryption from Trend Micro, you can automatically enforce compliance requirements and protect confidential information. Trend Micro Hosted Email Encryption identifies particular types of content and encrypts emails when rules are triggered. To apply it, simply check the appropriate box. is included within Trend Micro Hosted Email Security.
Certified data privacy
All our data centers are covered by privacy policies, which meet the world's most stringent certifications, including ISO 27001 and SAS 70 Type II.
Trend Micro Hosted Email Security v2, CUPG, 6-10u, 12m. License quantity: 6-10, Software type: Upgrade, License term in months: 12 month(s). Minimum system requirements: Internet Explorer 7.0+ Firefox 2.2+