Intel Core i5-650 (4M Cache, 3.20 GHz), 2048MB DDR3, 500GB SATA HDD, 7200 RPM, 58.42 cm (23 ") Full HD (1920 x 1080), DVD-RW DL, Gigabit Ethernet, 6x USB 2.0 Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Black
Standardize on our new professional-grade ThinkCentre® M90z all-in-one to save space, energy, time and money. Sleek, slim, sophisticated and packed with all the features your large enterprise demands—including a lot more elbow room.
Tame workplace clutter.
Crowded work areas beg for the ThinkCentre M90z. It combines the monitor with the central unit, resulting in a smaller PC footprint and less cable clutter. For an even tidier workspace, add an optional wireless keyboard and mouse.
The traditional frame stand adjusts to between a 15- and 45-degree viewing angle. To further customize your work space, choose the height-adjustable stand or one of our mounting options, like the extendable arm.
An all-in-one with oomph.
Give your workforce a real productivity boost. ThinkCentre M90z features all-new 2010 Intel® Core™ i series processors with Turbo Boost Technology, which scales power dynamically based on usage needs for optimal processing and energy efficiency. You can even speed your boot-up time to as fast as 35 seconds and shutdown time to as fast as nine seconds with our exclusive Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows® 7 certification. Standard on the M90z!
Control at your fingertips.
For more intuitive PC interaction, opt for our multitouch panel2. Pan, zoom, rotate, right-click and more on the full high-definition screen. You can even control hardware functions like volume, mute, camera preview, sleep mode, microphone and system lock from your multitouch screen using our SimpleTap software. And because the touch screen is a normal glass overlay, you can safely clean and disinfect it—perfect for healthcare personnel!
See more at once with the dual-display mode. Simply connect another monitor using the onboard DisplayPort to increase your screen space. ThinkCentre M90z can also function as a standalone monitor via a VGA input, letting you work with your ThinkPad® laptop on two screens!
Stay in touch for less.
Choose an innovative, affordable alternative to expensive telephone services and business travel with our leading VoIP features for convenient, cost-effective video conferencing.
- 2-megapixel HD Web camera with physical on/off switch4;
- Digital array microphones for better voice clarity with physical mute button5;
- 2-watt speakers;
- Noise suppression and echo cancelation;
- Usage indicator light to indicate imaging in process.
Real IT cost savings.
An aging PC fleet can inflate maintenance costs and divert IT resources from more important tasks. Easy-to-manage ThinkCentre M90z helps free up your IT team while reducing overhead.
- Deploy in as little as three minutes.
- Control costs with at least 12-month platform stability.
- Deploy worldwide with global models.
- Reduce IT desk-side visits and associated costs with Intel vPro™ technology.
- Access internal parts easily with the tool-less design and convenient component layout.
Security you can count on.
Protect your business-critical data. Our exclusive ThinkVantage Client Security Solution works in conjunction with an embedded chip called the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to manage encryption keys and processes for enhanced security.
Our easy-to-use Hardware Password Manager is the only solution available that lets you centrally manage keys and passwords for all brands of self-encrypting hard drives. In the event of lost passwords or an employee leaving the company, you can easily recover data.
ThinkCentre M90z is also available with an optional chassis intrusion switch. When enabled, this feature alerts the user of a PC breach at the next logon.
Be green. Save green.
Feel good about the PCs you buy and use—and save a chunk of money at the same time! ThinkCentre M90z helps save energy, the environment and your bottom line.
- First TCO Certified Edge all-in-one in the industry
- Built with 41.8% post consumer content (PCC), the equivalent of 65 plastic bottles;
- Cuts electricity consumption by up to 69% with Power Manager software;
- Saves an estimated US$54.72 per unit per year on power costs;
- Lets you monitor PC power usage and savings with Power Analyzer;
- Top environmental certifications, including ENERGY STAR14, EPEAT Gold and GREENGUARD;
- Climate Savers power supply unit;
- Comes with a reusable Lenovo bag.
Lenovo M90z, ThinkCentre. Display diagonal: 58.4 cm (23"), Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, HD type: Full HD. Processor frequency: 3.2 GHz, Processor family: Intel Core i5-xxx, Processor model: i5-650. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1333 MHz. Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Hard drive capacity: 500 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM. Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel HD, On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics, On-board graphics adapter family: Intel® HD Graphics