Thinkpad X201 - Intel Core i5-560m, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 30.734 cm (12.1 ") WXGA, Windows 7 Professional
Unleash your productivity! The incredibly versatile, lightweight ThinkPad® X Series Tablet is perfect for road warriors and in-the-trenches professionals—in sales, healthcare, emergency services, education and other industries—who need flexible, hassle-free computing on the go. Work in laptop or tablet mode using the keyboard, pen or touch screen. Multiple connectivity options—WiMAX, wireless WAN and more—keep you in touch with the office and clients. And extra-long battery life lets you work all day unplugged.
See what's new!
You asked, and we've delivered. Lenovo is resetting the bar in tablet technology with two new cutting-edge panel options designed for the way you work.
- Easy-to-use digitizer pen, touch screen and optional Enhanced Multitouch panel
- Ultraportable, starting at just 3.5 lbs. and up to 10.3 hrs. of battery life
- Dual-swivel hinge for smooth laptop-to-tablet conversion
- ActiveRotate automatically reorients display to portrait or landscape when the tablet is turned
- Wide-view angles on all panels significantly reduce image distortion
- Outstanding VoIP and multimedia features: optional integrated Web
- camera, stereo speakers and dual-array digital microphones with superior noise-cancellation software
Data input simplified
The X Series Tablet gives you the flexibility to work however you need to in any environment:
- Digitizer pen: Stay focused and reduce disruptive typing in meetings by taking notes and sketching diagrams on screen. The comfortable rubberized pen has an easy-to-use true eraser function—simply flip the pen and erase like you would with a pencil! Palm-rejection technology prevents your hand from interfering with writing.
- Touch screen: Simplify work on the go by using your finger (or digitizer pen) to smoothly interact with on-screen applications. Enhanced finger-touch sensitivity makes it a breeze to enter data on forms or sales sheets on the go. And for even greater usability, step up to the optional Enhanced Multitouch panel and opt for a hands-free tablet sleeve.
- Full-sized keyboard: All X Series Tablet models come with the full-sized, spill-resistant ThinkPad keyboard, featuring the famous TrackPoint® pointing device.
Lenovo Thinkpad X201. Product type: Hybrid (2-in-1), Form factor: Convertible (Swivel). Processor family: Intel Core i5-xxx, Processor model: i5-560M, Processor frequency: 2.66 GHz. Display diagonal: 30.7 cm (12.1"), Touchscreen. Internal memory: 4 GB. On-board graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Colour of product: Black. Weight: 1.59 kg