ThinkPad USB Port Replicator with Digital Video (South Africa)
Features and benefits:
- Compact and sleek mini-tower design - Reduces footprint on desk.
- Hot pluggable - Allows you to dock and undock or connect and disconnect devices without rebooting the system.
- DVI monitor output - Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (LCD widescreen mode) or 1920 x 1080 (HDTV Out mode) with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. Supports lower resolutions at higher refresh rates.
- Includes a DVI-to-VGA dongle for connecting VGA displays.
- Dual display settings - Allows you to switch between mirror and extended video modes with the push of a button. In extended video mode, user may elect for either the integrated system display or the external monitor to function as primary.
- One forward-facing USB 2.0 port - Ideal for use with memory keys and other "quick access" devices. This USB 2.0 port is backwardcompatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Four rear-facing USB 2.0 ports - Ideal for most USB devices, including printers, keyboards, and mice. These USB 2.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Integrated 10/100M Ethernet - For Internet/LAN connectivity. No external adapter required.
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista 32 and Vista 64 (in normal and Aero modes).
Lenovo ThinkPad USB Port Replicator w/ Digital Video (South Africa). Dimensions (WxDxH): 158 x 57 x 174 mm, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista 32 & Vista 64