Security for Mail Server, United Kingdom Edition, 250-449 users, 1 Years, GOV, Renewal
Kaspersky Security for Mail Server is a solution that protects mail servers and groupware servers from malicious programs and spam.
The product includes applications that protect all popular mail servers, including Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, Sendmail, qmail, Postfix and Exim. The solution can also be used to set up a dedicated mail gateway.
- Integrated protection of mail servers from all types of malicious programs and spam
- Real-time antivirus protection
- On-schedule scanning of emails and databases
- Protection for Sendmail, qmail, Postfix and Exim mail servers
- Scanning of messages, databases and other objects on Lotus Notes/Domino servers
- Scanning of all messages on the Microsoft Exchange server, including public folders
- Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 clusters
- Filtration of messages by attachment type
- Blocks mass mailings and malware outbreaks
- Centralized protection from spam
- Load balancing of server processors
- Centralized installation, management and updates
- Quarantine for suspicious objects
- Backup storage of data prior to disinfection or deletion
- Prevents repeat scans of messages
- Application status notification system
- Comprehensive reports on network protection status
Kaspersky Lab Security for Mail Server, UK ED, 250-499u, 1Y, GOV, RNW. Software type: Renewal, License type: Government (GOV) license, License quantity: 250 - 449. Minimum hard disk space: 200 MB, Minimum RAM: 1024 MB, Minimum processor: 3.00 GHz. Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008/Vista/7 Red Hat Enterprise Linux/Fedora 9/FreeBSD/Ubuntu.... Platform: PC, Language version: English, Bundled software: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Microsoft Exchange Kaspersky Anti-Virus Linux Mail Server Kaspersky...