Anti-Virus for Mac, 1 Mac, 1 Year, Box, IT
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac has been developed to meet the specific security requirements of Mac users who know the value of the data stored on their computers, along with the need to keep them running smoothly.
As one of the most successful specialist software security companies in the world, you can trust Kaspersky’s award-winning technologies to protect your music, photos, files and sensitive information, and prevent you passing malware threats on to friends and colleagues when exchanging information with other types of computers.
- Real-time scanning of files, Internet downloads and mail attachments.
- Includes latest Kaspersky antivirus technologies for better protection.
- Fast and non-intrusive with only 1% CPU impact on your Mac performance.
- Familiar Mac-style appearance and operation.
- Special safeguards to prevent Kaspersky Anti-Virus from being compromised.
- Automatic regular and emergency updates for always-on protection.
- Prevents you passing non-Mac threats on to friends and colleagues using different types of computers.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus offers signature-based protection from all known types of threats including viruses, worms, Trojans and bots.
- Files are scanned when opened, downloaded or saved, restricting access to suspicious files and disinfecting them whenever possible.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection is not restricted to threats against files, music, photos and personal information on your Macintosh; it also defends against the 30,000 new threats that target other types of computers every day, preventing you from passing problems on to friends and colleagues.
Fully Automated Updates
- Kaspersky ensures your security is completely up to date without you having to lift a finger.
- Updates containing protection against newly identified threats are distributed daily (or more often if required) and your Kaspersky software is automatically updated to the latest versions as they are released.
Internet and Network Security
- All files downloaded from the Internet are checked against malware. All identified threats are blocked and accompanied by an alert.
- Your email messages and their attachments will be protected by real-time scanning. As threats are identified they will be blocked and you will receive an alert.
- It’s important to know that Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac is more than capable of protecting itself.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac uses a variety of techniques to ensure that protection cannot be modified or deleted. Password protection also prevents people or malware from disabling or making changes to your antivirus settings that could leave your Mac more vulnerable to attack.
Ease of Use
- Familiar Mac-style interface makes Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac highly intuitive and user friendly.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac delivers award-winning security levels while consuming less than 1% of processing power.
Support and Services
- Technical support from qualified technicians via telephone and email.
- “My Kaspersky Account” service for requests to technical support. FastTrack Support containing a FAQ database.
- Kaspersky Knowledge Base – an online database of detailed answers to questions about installing and using Kaspersky Lab products.
Protection From a Range of Threats
The award-winning technologies in Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac protect you from a wide range of IT threats:
- Windows, Mac OS or Linux viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware.
- Malware in shared folders of virtual machine used on your Mac.
- 30,000 new malware threats that emerge every day, so you don’t pass on problems to friends and colleagues using non-Mac computers.
Kaspersky Lab Anti-Virus for Mac. Software type: Box, Number of years: 1 year(s). Minimum hard disk space: 80 MB, Minimum RAM: 512 MB, Minimum processor: Intel. Compatible operating systems: Mac OS 10.4.11 +. Language version: Italian