only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Iomega: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Iomega NAS 400m/320GB Rack (1U):
The Iomega NAS 400m/320GB storage server with Active Directory™ support makes it easy to seamlessly integrate 320GB of RAID-redundant network storage into your existing network infrastructures — plus, it makes it affordable!
Your network can have:
- high data availability and reliability with hot swap drives, and RAID protection
- 320GB of storage you already know how to use with a Windows® Powered OS
easy installation with plug-and-play connectivity
- the best data protection and data storage for your dollar
Additional OS Features:
• Single Sign-on (SSO) support.
• Distributed file system (DFS) support.
• Persistent Storage Manager (PSM) v2.2: up to 250 snapshots per data volume.
• Precise Storage Manager v2.0: disk quota management.
• Dual auto-sensing PCI Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000) with teaming and load balancing, RJ-45 connectors.
• Single PCI Ultra160 SCSI connector (VHDC1).
• Other connectors: 2x USB 1.1, 1x VGA, 1x serial (UPS), 1x keyboard, 1x mouse.
1 Ultra160 SCSI interface (68-pin VHDC1 connector) for SCSI tape backup units
1 Serial Port (DB9) for UPS systems only
2 USB 1.1 Ports
1 VGA port (used for troubleshooting purposes only)
1 PS/2 Port (used for troubleshooting purposes only)