Intel® Core™ i5-2400S Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
With 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processors, you get the following features built in:
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 dynamically increases the processor frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits.
- Intel Smart Cache is dynamically allocated to each processor core based on workload, which significantly reduces latency and improves performance.
- Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions add hardware acceleration to AES algorithms and speeds up the execution of AES applications.
All 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processors feature:
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Smart Cache
- Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions.
Intel Intel® Core™ i5-2400S Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz), Core. Processor family: 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor frequency: 2.5 GHz, Processor socket: LGA 1155 (Socket H2). Memory channels supported by processor: Dual, Maximum internal memory supported by processor: 32 GB, Memory types supported by processor: DDR3-SDRAM. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel HD Graphics 2000, On-board graphics adapter base frequency: 850 MHz, On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max): 1100 MHz. Thermal Design Power (TDP): 65 W, Supported instruction sets: AVX, On-board graphics adapter ID: 0x102. Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT): VT-d,VT-x, Maximum internal memory: 32768 MB, Cache memory: 6 MB