Intel Core i5-2520M (2.50GHz, 3MB L3), 33.782 cm (13.3 ") LED HD anti-glare (1366 x 768), 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 320GB SATA II 7200 rpm, DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 802.11b/g/n, Windows 7 Professional
Optimized for Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- With Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 2 you gain strong processor capabilities, wireless 3 functionality and a 33,8 cm (13.3") diagonal HD 1 display.
- Keep your notebook looking and performing well—bead-blast aluminum display enclosure, a magnesium-reinforced ABS chassis, and a bottom-case drain help protect against everyday wear and tear.
- Create, edit and share projects without slow load times, freeze-ups or stalls. Streamlined, powerful Intel® processing keeps you working fast and efficiently.
- Build your PC the way you need it. Choose from various storage options and an optional optical drive 4. Opt for a point stick 4 for easy navigation along with the touchpad.
Easy charging and docking
- Get charging equipment that works across all your notebooks. Perfect for shared work environments, all HP Business Notebooks can be charged on the HP 90W 4 or the HP 120W Advanced Docking Station 4—so your business can do more with less.
Power that suits you
- Choose the battery option—from lightweight to long-life—that works best for you
HP ProBook ProBook 6360b. Processor family: 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-2520M, Processor frequency: 2.5 GHz. Display diagonal: 33.8 cm (13.3"), Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 320 GB. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi DL. On-board graphics adapter, Discrete graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Weight: 1.9 kg