HP Pavilion Pavilion p6712es-m + S2231a. Processor frequency: 2.66 GHz, Processor family: Intel Core i5-xxx, Processor model: i5-750. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 750 GB, Card reader integrated. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi DL. Discrete graphics adapter model: NVIDIA GeForce G405. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Home Premium, Operating system architecture: 64-bit. Chassis type: Desktop. Product type: PC. Weight: 9.6 kg. Colour of product: Black
- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.\
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.\
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.\
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.\
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.\
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing D
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by HP: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Higher Performance When You Need It Most
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.01 accelerates processor and graphics performance by increasing the operating frequency when operating below specification limits. The maximum frequency varies depending on workload, hardware, software, and overall system configuration.