Office Professional 2010, Win, 1 user, Configure to Order
Best-in-class tools to grow your business.
Our top-of-the-line suite helps you stay organized, connected, and competitive
It’s all here: powerful email and scheduling tools, sophisticated information and data management, professional-grade marketing tools, and one year of technical support. Serious business requires serious tools. Do your best work with Microsoft Office Professional 2010.
Seven programs for productivity
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents;
- Accomplish more with an enhanced user experience—save, share, print, and publish your documents with just a few clicks;
- Add visual effects, such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection to your text, or turn your text into compelling diagrams.
- Build a budget and track expenses with easy-to-use graphs and analysis tools that bring your finances into focus fast;
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets;
- Improved spreadsheet tools let you more easily discover patterns and highlight trends in your data.
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience;
- Captivate your audience with a polished presentation using improved tools for video- and photo-editing, dramatic new transitions, and realistic animation to help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch.
- Organize, store, and search your ideas, information, and notes in one place;
- Capture text, images, video, and audio notes and put them into a searchable digital notebook;
- Don't worry about remembering to save your work—OneNote automatically saves content as you add it to your notebooks;
- Explore and organize your notebooks more effectively with an enhanced navigation bar, and new multi-level page groups.
- Synchronize multiple email accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider;
- Save valuable inbox space by turning dozens of email messages into just a few conversations using the new Clean Up feature;
- Quickly find and manage large quantities of email, appointments, tasks, and contacts with Enhanced Search Tools;
- See updates from your favorite social networking sites from right inside Outlook.
- Choose from a library of pre-designed, customizable templates for publications like brochures, flyers, catalogs, business cards, postcards, and newsletters;
- Access and download additional templates created by other Publisher users, and create and share your own templates online;
- View the front and back of your publication simultaneously with the new Lightbox to see exactly how your document will print;
- Improved photo-editing tools such as visual pan, crop, and zoom help you get the results you want.
- Analyze your information from multiple sources and gain more insights by bringing together all of your data, from spreadsheets to server databases;
- Keep your data secure and compliant with easy data backup and auditing;
- Simplified Expression Builder makes it faster and easier for you to build out logic and expressions in your database;
- Data caching helps ensure that changes made to applications and data while you're offline are automatically synchronized when a connection is restored.
HP Office Professional 2010, Win, 1u, CTO. Software type: Disk Kit. Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7..., Minimum hard disk space: 3000 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2003 SP2