Intel Pentium G3420 (3M Cache, 3.2 GHz), Intel HD Graphics, 1x 1TB SATA 7200 rpm HDD, 4GB DDR3, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Tower, 150W, NoOS
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 product family with up to 4 cores.
- Up to 32 GB ECC memory (4 DIMMs) and 4 PCIe slots.
- Up to 4x 3.5-inch non-hot plug SATA storage drives and support for RDX backup devices.
- 4 PCIe Gen2/3 slots for e.g. additional LAN or graphics cards.
- 2x onboard Gigabit LAN.
- Error-correcting code (ECC) memory.
- Low noise emissions through optimized air flow and Fujitsu's Cool-Safe© technology.
- Compact chassis.
- Screwless chassis and "Easy Rails" for hard disks.
- Provides more than enough performance for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Ideal for all classic server tasks, such as file, print, web or office applications.
- High storage capacity for even larger file sets in combination with professional data backup.
- Supports special solutions like control or telephone systems.
- Redundant LAN connection for higher reliability.
- Data safety like in high-end server systems.
- Silent operation for use in offices or showrooms.
- So small and silent that it might even be placed under desks.
- Easy, fast and comfortable access to the interior of the server, the hard disks and the PCI slots.
Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M1. Processor family: Intel Pentium G, Processor frequency: 3.2 GHz, Processor model: G3420. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 1000 GB, Hard drive size: 3.5", Hard drive interface: Serial ATA. Ethernet LAN, Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X). Power supply: 250 W. Chassis type: Tower