PowerEdge R310, Intel Xeon X3430 (2.4 GHz), 4GB DDR3, 2x 500GB HDD, Matrox G200eW
An ideal rack for small businesses and space-constrained environments, the Dell PowerEdge R310 features a compact chassis, advanced systems-management capabilities and an optional interactive LCD to help simplify setup and maintenance.
Easy to Manage
The Dell PowerEdge R310 lets you focus on running your business. The optional advanced embedded management engine, the optional Lifecycle Controller, automates common management tasks and enables zero-media, low-touch deployment that is efficient, secure, and user-friendly.
- The optional Dell Lifecycle Controller is integrated on the server and can simplify administrator tasks by performing a complete set of provisioning functions such as system deployment, system updates, hardware configuration and diagnostics from a single intuitive interface called Unified Server Configurator in a pre-OS environment. This eliminates the need to use and maintain multiple pieces of disparate CD/DVD media.
- With Dell Lifecycle Controller server deployment automation, the R310 is up and running fast. Also part of the Dell OpenManage portfolio is the Dell Management Console, which is included with every Dell server and provides IT administrators with a consolidated console view of their IT infrastructure.
You are serious about your business and you need a server that can handle serious business. The PowerEdge R310 rack server has the right balance of performance, enterprise-class features and business value to meet the needs of small to midsized businesses and branch offices alike.
- The PowerEdge R310 has price/performance that includes options for full redundancy in power supplies and hot-swap hard drives.
- The processor options and memory configurations are balanced to run typical business applications such as Windows® Small Business Server, Business Center Essentials, SQL Workgroup/Standard, Oracle® 11g Standard, VMware® , Active Directory® , SharePoint® , and file/print.
- Keep your data safe with multiple RAID options and up to four 2.5" (6 cm) or 3.5" (9 cm) hard drives.
By listening to and focusing on the details, we have delivered on our customers’ inspiration: simplicity of operations married with innovative design features. We see the Dell design as a revolution of system commonality and customer-inspired usability.
- All external ports, power supplies and LED lights/LCD screens are in the same location for familiar user experience as well as easy installation and deployment.
- Robust, metal hard drive carriers and organized cabling are designed to improve component access and airflow across the server
- The PowerEdge R310 streamlined design also provides quiet acoustics and an optional interactive LCD screen positioned on the front of the server for ease of monitoring.
DELL PowerEdge R310. Processor family: Intel® Xeon® 3000 Sequence, Processor frequency: 2.4 GHz, Processor model: X3430. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 2 GB. Total storage capacity: 1000 GB, Hard drive size: 3.5". Ethernet LAN. Optical drive type: DVD-RW. Power supply: 350 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Rack (1U)