EOS Rebel T3, 12.2MP, 4272x2848, 3:2, TTL-CT-SIR, black, 495g
Perfect for photographers ready to make the move to digital SLR photography, the new EOS Rebel T3 delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun. It features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, Dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EOS Rebel T3 is as beautiful as the pictures it takes.
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording [HD: 30p (29.97) / 25p], and with in-camera movie editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 830 JPEGs or 2.0 fps for approximately 5 RAW.
- 2.7-inch wide TFT LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing.
- Express your creativity with ease using advanced imaging features like the new Basic+ function, Quick Setting function and Creative Auto.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
New Technology for Outstanding Images.
Canon's CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers the most pixels in its class. It offers many of the same new technologies to maximize each pixel's light gathering efficiency that were first seen with the professional EOS-1D Mark III model. It's an APS-C size sensor (22.2 x 14.8mm), and there's an effective 1.6x increase in the lens's marked focal length when attached.
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
The improved DIGIC 4 Image Processor ensures that images are captured, processed and saved with remarkable speed. The EOS Rebel T3 DSLR's new 3:2 multiple aspect ratio, in-camera RAW image processing, creative filters, image resizing and provided S2 and S3 image-recording quality are all possible thanks to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. With dazzling results, the new DIGIC 4 Image Processor also works to capture and process data of images shot at 12.2 Megapixels at 3.0 fps, as well as 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, enhanced Face Detection Live mode, Full HD video recording, Auto Lighting Optimizer and Lens Peripheral Optimization.
Canon Rebel T3, EOS. Camera type: SLR Camera Kit, Megapixel: 12.2 MP, Sensor type: CMOS. Auto focusing (AF) modes: Single Auto Focus, Focus: TTL. ISO sensitivity: 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, Light exposure modes: Aperture priority AE, Manual, Shutter priority AE, Light exposure correction: ± 5EV (1/3EV step). Camera shutter type: Mechanical. Flash modes: Flash off